Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy 27th to ME!

I have the best family in the world! As you get older your birthday is kind of just the same as any other day. Your still a mom, and a wife with all the responsibilities that come with it. But Josh really did a great job of making it a little different. He made dinner, got my favorite cakes, had my parents over and spoiled me with some fun gifts. On my birthday I couldn't help but be so thankful to my mom especially for all she did for getting me here and raising me so I could be a wife and a mom of 3 perfect boys. Thank you to everyone's birthday wishes. Love you!

3 comments:

  1. you look so happy in this picture. you all do!! you deserve a good birthday. i'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jax. If you were here I woulda punched you in your face to congratulate you:)
    (This is Sam...can you tell?:))
    Jk, glad you had a good one! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest photo I love how happy you all are! Happy birthday love <3

    ReplyDelete