Sunday, January 01, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

Candy trains--you know this one went over really well
Reindeer Food(muddy Buddies)
Painting Nativity
Watching Christmas Movies
Christmas Lights
Christmas cookies
This year Lincoln has been way into how many days until Christmas, so we decided to make a paper chain to help with the count down. Each day we did a new fun "Christmas thing". I think it was fun for the boys and something to look forward to. There were definitely some cheat days in there, like watching Christmas movie or singing Christmas songs that didn't require too much work, but all in all I really think it was a lot of fun. Being home with the boys has been so much fun for me. It has been busy and some days its 11 and I'm lucky if any of the kids are dressed for the day but it has been fun to just be with them and fun for me to plan fun activities during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment