Saturday, February 28, 2009

New York Here she Comes!

This is one of like 10 pictures with Loopy, we kept cutting ourselves off.
Kambria is one of my best friends, that i met here! She and I lived by each other out freshman years and then moved in together for the next year and a half almost 2 years! She was one of my bridesmaids and is now on her way to New York to be with her boyfriend. They have been dating for 8 months long distance and now its time to date in the same city!! Lets just say I hope to see a ring on her finger no later than 5 months... so lets get going Preston! Although our lives have been crazy, and we have not seen each other as much as we wanted, it will be sad to not have her so close!! LOVE YOU KAM, and GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed out loud thinking of how many times you kept cutting yourself out and onyl getting me!! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love this post. Cute pictures!! Thank you SO much for coming and then helping me move the next day. You're a gem I will miss being so close to you guys. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete