Saturday, November 29, 2008

Giving Thanks!

So I thought I was doing really well with the baby blues until thanksgiving day. We were at Adam and Shannon's house and I was rocking Lincoln to sleep and all the sudden I had this overwhelming burst of emotion. I was feel so lucky to be given this sweet little boy and and can't believe that heavenly father would send me such a perfect son. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father, and thankful that I was raised in the church and able to learn the things that I have. I then was thinking about my mom being there to help with Lincoln and Josh's mom staying to help as well and cant believe how thankful I am for a mom that raised me, took care of me, and loves me. And then thankful for a mother-in-law that raised her son to be the person he is today, and that I could be close enough to her, and that she would be willing to stay and help us. Then all I could think of was Josh, and how thankful I am to have a husband willing to be a dad, a husband willing to work so hard in school to be able to take care of his family, a husband that loves me more than anything. I am so lucky to have these 2 men in my life and couldn't of asked for anything more than that, and what a better time to be thankful! I know a lot of thoughts, and that's what I mean when I said a very overwhelming feeling!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you two had a baby. And he is just perfect. Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for both of you. So good to hear you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete