Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Terminated


So I went into Olive Garden with some friends today, and my manager came up to me and told me I was terminated on Sunday. Which means I am no longer in the system, so 3 years 2 months and seven days of serving other people are all over! I felt like when she was telling me, she thought I would be sad, and I will admit I am a little for the sole reason that i can't go in if I wanted to. Not that i don't think i would have ever gone in but the fact that i can't is weird. But I will say it is so nice to say I'm done with that place! So I guess it's time to throw away all the shirts, pants, shoes, and socks that have the permanent Olive Garden smell and stain to them, and finally be done with that place.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh no more Ja Ja at Olive Garden. At least we still have Josh, for a little while anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's so funny. But it's so nice to not feel any obligation to that place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can live vicariously through Josh. He will help feed your OG addictions through a smooth withdrawal. If you need help, call us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I clicked on your link on Emma's blog to see how you were doing! YOU HAVE CLOTHES THAT SMELL LIKE OLIVE GARDEN?!?! I'll take 'em! Just kidding. Glad to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's hard to believe that era is over!!! Seems like yesterday you told us you got a job at Olive Garden. You are such a hard worker, I'm sure they will always miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet...did they even give you a reason why? can you sue them and get lots of dough?

    ReplyDelete