Saturday, September 29, 2007

NEW TOY




As most of you know Josh has been on a new kick with golf! Since he has been playin he has been looking online for new clubs, and he finally found some from a friend. They are the Callaway X18 (whatever that means). I know when I am home there has not been a time that he has not taken them out and practiced in the house. He says he wants to keep them in the living room right now because he just likes to look at them, while he can't play with them. I think he is a little excited about them! So Britty you better be ready to play next time you come up here, because Josh will be excited to use and show you his new toy.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get as much golfing in as you can before it gets too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- you look like a kid on his first day of school! John and I were laughing when we read this post- now you should be able to keep up with John on the golf course...:)

    ReplyDelete