Sunday, September 16, 2007

ABC'S

A- Attached or single: attached B- Best Friend: By Baby of ocurse- Josh Cake or Pie: definately cake and I second G's chocolate cake yum!! D- Day of choice: Friday right after my last patient goes up the counter to check out! E- Essential Item: my purse- you name it's most likely in it! F- Favorite Color: Lavendar but to wear BLACK for sure ( i just bought 3) G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms- but I like the sour ones H- Hometown: Sugar Land, TX - you know it! I- Indulgence(s): Massage for sure- if i could have one evryday I would J- January or July: July- I love the 4th, and hate the cold K- Kids: 0- it's only been 6 mo. don't look to close Christy- but we do want 5-7 L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family, Days off, vacations, massages M- Marriage Date: March 3rd (6 mo. and counting) N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters O- Oranges or Apples: Orange for sure, esp. if someone pealed it for me! P- Phobias or Fears: not being able to have kids, most creatures Q- Quote(s): Try not to become a man of success but a man of value-Albert Einstein R- Reason To Smile:Seeing Josh after a long day S- Season: Fall-for sure here b/c i love wearing a hoodie at night and Winters in Texas b/c it's like Fall here. T- Tag Three +: Jules, Shannon, Rachel, Sam, Kari, Lindsay, Hi-D (or the spouse of the couple, I'm not sure who blogs) U- Unknown Fact About Me:I'm secretly obsessed with my husband V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Animal of course W- Worst Habit: Telling mostly Josh he brushes too hard- he hates my profession I'm sure! X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: since i take x-rays all day everyday I would say Ultrasounds even though i have never had one. Y- Your Favorite Food: Any kind of ice cream, and anything that has sugar in it! Z- Zodiac: Leo - and I second Christy's comment!

2 comments:

  1. I have your bday present. I know it's a bit late...but still. I have it. So we need to get together.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...it's not a secret you're obsessed with your husband either...i think most of us know that! =)

    ReplyDelete