Friday, October 05, 2012

Lincoln's Joy School!

This year I really wanted Lincoln to do some type of school to help him learn to go to places without me, learn, play with friends and I just knew he would love it. After a little drama we got a group together that I just love and it has been great. The first few times Lincoln sat at the door and was checking it out. He was nervous but still wanted to stay. When Josh got home he told him, "dad I was a little nervous at first and then I liked it!" He then went on to tell him everything they did! I just love Lincoln. He really is shy with things at first but once he has checked it out for a little bit he does great. Primary, and gym have all been the same way and now he does great. What a sweet, sweet boy.

2 comments:

  1. oh i'm glad he is liking it now. he's such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cutie! I just want to squish him!

    ReplyDelete