Sunday, March 04, 2012

We Have Arrived!! 5 Years!

Josh and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday! My mom and dad took the boys and we got to go to Taste of Texas for dinner! It was so nice to go out and not worry about get home for the babysitter. Its been a little while since we have been able to go out without any of the kids, and it was so nice, so thanks again mom and dad! Some times I feel like it was just yesterday that Josh came to texas to propose but other times I cant believe we have actually been married for 5 years! I love Josh so much and even last night he and I were joking around asking if we would do it again, and I really couldn't imagine life without him. He really makes me happy, and I can't believe how much in the 5 years we have accomplished together, and I would never change a thing. Love you J, happy anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. ha i love those pictures! congrats guys. sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo happy anniversary! I cannot believe its has been 5 years :) Feel like I was just flying there for your wedding Xo

    ReplyDelete