Monday, March 09, 2009

2 Years!!!

So much has happened in these last two years... I can't believe its been that long but then at times I can't believe its already two years! These last three years knowing and dating Josh has been the best! We have had some great memories and great things happen to us especially, this last year! Being married to my best friend, couldn't of made my life better! We still laugh all the time together and I love every minute I get to spend with him! Here is the montage of our wedding, but then another of our last year together!

6 comments:

  1. Cute videos! I loved the pictures of your Halloween- you had so many nieces and nephews to visit and take pictures with! It's fun to see how big our bellies got- I'd already forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love every MINUTE of those videos!!! How fun is that!!! we love being so close to you guys. you are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are such an awesome couple, and now such a cute family of three! we loved the videos, and we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw happy belated anniversary! Let's hang out. Soon. I miss Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video is awesome! you have done so many neat things as a married couple. Lincon is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your video. Such wonderful memories! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete