Saturday, February 09, 2008

MARRIAGE TAG

1. What is my name? Jacquelyn Nichole Butler Petersen 2. How long have you and your s.o. been together? Married 11 months and 6 days and been Together 1 yr 11 mo. ad 6 days 3. Who eats more? We eat about the same in one sitting but Josh is hungry like 20 min. later 4. Who said I love you first? Josh 5. Who is taller? Josh 6. Who sings better? Josh and i don't think he would admit it either 7. Who is smarter? Josh 8. Who does the laundry? For the most part me, but Josh will start it a lot of the times, he just hates to fold it. 9. Who does the dishes? Mostly me- out of all chores Josh hates the dishes 10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do 11. Who pays the bills? I do. 12. Who mows the lawn? The landlord!! 13. Who cooks dinner? I do 14. Who drives when you are together? Josh- even though we both hate it 15. Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up. 16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Toss up again. 17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine-- My parents find any excuse to fly up 18. Who kissed who first? I would say Josh did but he does not remember- long story!!! 19. Who proposed? Josh! He flew down to Texas the year, and probably last year my whole family will be together for Christmas, and surprised me with our good family friends caroling. When they were done he came up from the back, got down on one knee and asked!! Then he was able to spend the next week with me and my family in Texas! I love his to death!! 20. Who is more sensitive? That would have to be pretty equal! Although we did joke about who would be more emotional on out wedding day and i won!! 21. Who has more friends? I second the weird questions! I don’t know because we have a lot of mutual friends but then he has his friends at school and then I have mine at work! 22. Who has more siblings? He does (4 sisters and 3 brothers) me (3 sisters and 2 brothers) 23. Who wears the pants in the family? I asked Josh and he said I do, I asked why and he said b/c I'm a bully!! I think we are pretty mutual we both are middle kids in a big families! I tag, Shannon, Kestlee, Ashley, Jill, Rach, Sheerstie, Kari, Jules, Kilee and Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment