Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Our Life

So since we are on probation, we thought it would only be fair to blog twice in the same day. You would think life would slow down, but the errands list is always long, and there is always something to get done. I still have a few things I have to get done for school, but asfter Tuesday, I'm done! Josh is about to start finals, so he is crazy busy and in the libraby all day.

This is just a picture after an 8-5 day of clinc... Josh took this picture because he thought it looked like I had shoulder pads in my jacket! But this is our life!

3 comments:

  1. Finally a new blog. I was so excited when I saw a new picture pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoulder pads! It looks like something you would wear!!:) And the eighties pictures too!!
    They turn me round like a record right round!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who put up 80's night pictures....We haven't seen you guys in like a week...we need to do something!

    ReplyDelete