Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mothers Day

So I had my first official mothers day! I woke up to Lincoln in daddy's arms handing me a card(more like sucking on the card) and breakfast almost ready, flowers on the table and a little gift! I can't tell you how nice it was to wake up to breakfast. But even more reflecting on my own mom and now being a mom myself! These last 5 almost 6 months have been some of the best months of my life. Hard at times, but moments I would never take back. I knew I always wanted to be a mom, but actually being a mom has been the best blessing any women could ask for! I am grateful to of been taught by my mom, and learn from her great example. I think as we are little we don't really know what it feels like to be a parent, even though we think we do. I remember being reminded, one day you will know and it really is something you can't explain until you are actually a parent. So happy mothers day to all the mom but especially my mom., and Josh's mom that we couldn't talk to because she is in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment