Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Zoo!

I had a day off from work so Josh and i decided to do something different and went to the zoo. I have been talking about wanting to go for a little bit now, and I'm glad we went... it was so much fun. You see a lot of these animals on t.v. and in movies all the time but it's amazing to see them in person. Josh and I decided we want to get a monkey. Wouldn't it be so fun to have a monkey as a pet. Everyone would love it! The alligator pictures are for David, because we all know how much he loves those. We really did have a lot of fun, and I told Josh we need to go back when we have more time. Although i think we will take some of our nieces and nephews next time, because i think we were the only adults there without kids.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever been to the zoo when the bears were moving around. You could take your cousins too. :)

    ReplyDelete